OT Driver Assessment, Training and Vehicle modifications
Verve’s co-founder Dean Rossi is an experienced Driver Trained Occupational Therapists in South Australia. He is able to conduct driving assessments and rehabilitation for injured workers, disability services, aged care and the veteran community.
The driving service that Dean expertly provides includes:
• Potential to drive assessments for adolescents or adults with the goal of obtaining their licence.
• Driving assessments to assist learners in obtaining the necessary skills to drive and/ or seek funding for lessons.
• Vehicle modifications and driving aids to enable or enhance driving performance.
• Wheelchair accessible vehicle assessment and recommendations.
• Heavy vehicle assessments, seating and ergonomics.
• Addressing driving goals and establishing a clear plan for driver readiness, assessment and training.
• Detailed reporting for the NDIS, Life-time support authority, DVA, medico legal services, or for private requests/referrals.
Please contact us and speak with Dean for further information on driving assessment and training services.