At Working Rehab our aim is to help drive the best early return to work outcome because when work disability is transformed into work ability, everyone benefits – from the worker and their family, to the employer, government and the broader community.
Remaining at work or returning to work following a work injury has been proven to have a positive impact on recovery as well as the worker’s self‐esteem, physical health and self‐satisfaction. And it’s most successful when undertaken early.
Working Rehab can help in many ways and love nothing better than seeing clients return to productive work in a supportive environment.
Our return to work services include:
- Worksite assessment
- Activities of daily living assessment
- Fit for work assessment
- Job placement and vocational support
- Independent clinical assessments
- Pain education
- Ergonomic and manual handling training
- Job task analysis
- Driving assessment and rehabilitation